Permission Regarding Flat in Apartment in beeramguda village ( H/o Ameenpur Sangareddy) Area

bhanu169

Question

Hi Team,

I am planning to take a flat in Beeramguda village of Ameenpur mandal sangareddy dist. and am going to take the flat in 2nd floor(i.e., G+2) and My builder has taken sanctioned plan from the Gram Panchayat withG+3 upper floors and constructed according to the sanctioned planonly. I am purchasing a flat in the said building. and the permission was taken in year 2007, so please suggest me is it approved and legally ok to procced and take a flat please let us know, and will there be any problems in future, as builder not paid any BRS and LRS and saying not required.

1 answer to this question

You have to file application to concerned Development Authority if any, under which that village comes under. When villages were included in the master plan, village authorities are not having any such powers, and certain panchayats gave the approval with back dates and there may be some problems in the future. Get a legal opinion, as members are not competent to advise in investment matters. If you require authentic documents, your advocate can suggest for those forms and those can be obtained from competent authorities both under RTI or in their regular procedure.