sudha devi

Cheated me in recruitment process

Question

sudha devi

This is sudha.( Ex.deputy registrar of uttrar pradesh nurses and midwives council.)Every one knew what injustice faced by me.

[https://sudhadevibenjamin]

Dr. Rajesh Jain sent fake document of appointment order through RTI ( after first appeal) which was not issued during my Extension period. Now i have applied for second appeal.He need to show office *copy which *was received /signed by me *during hearing at RTI bhawan to prove that it was issued during my extension period.

How I prove my grievances through rti...pls help me

With regards*

Sudha Devi

Sent from my LS-4503 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Madam,

First of all RTI is not a grievance redressal process

Under RTI you can demand and get information available on record with public authority.

The information may be through inspection and through certified copies (in your case)

Every order that is served on employee should be duly served only after obtaining dated acknowledgment. Otherwise, it is a not a bonafide service proof. The entry in despatch register, the number assigned, and the date of such creation of file in their system can bring out facts.

You can seek inspection of the concerned files relevant to Serving of Appointment letter in fresh RTI Application.

Inspect when the order was made as seen in creation of file document in computer, the relevent despatch no. on that date, the office copy of such AO in placement of files, the date of despatch of such copy to some other dept., or authority etc.

This may not amount to cheating, and this may amount to Fabrication of Public Records which is a serious criminal offense.

sudha devi

May god bless you...thank u so much

sudha devi

It is an autonomous body..anytime They could prepare documents with back dated..in this case how I could do investigation...pls guide me

Prasad GLN

Though it may be autonomous body, it is not beyond law. Contact any local advocate, as an affected party, you are bound to demand necessary documents, whether they provide it or not make a request to record their denial.

In your post you have used the following words, hinting that this body might be PA under RTI Act: during hearing at RTI bhawan

They can do any thing, but it amounts to fabrication. Any one can do any thing but it should not adversely affect a third party's position and should not resort to such things which are not legitimate. When employment is earning for livelihood and causes harassment, these issues are adequately taken care of by Indian Constitution.

sudha devi

Hats off you...my phone no.xxxxxxx my twitter account sudha devi Benjamin... Thanks a lot...

Edited by RAVEENA_O

sudha devi
Though it may be autonomous body, it is not beyond law. Contact any local advocate, as an affected party, you are bound to demand necessary documents, whether they provide it or not make a request to record their denial.

In your post you have used the following words, hinting that this body might be PA under RTI Act: during hearing at RTI bhawan

They can do any thing, but it amounts to fabrication. Any one can do any thing but it should not adversely affect a third party's position and should not resort to such things which are not legitimate. When employment is earning for livelihood and causes harassment, these issues are adequately taken care of by Indian Constitution.

sudha devi

I wanted to post your content in my blog with ur permission... Shall I...reply pls...

Prasad GLN

Madam,

I am just a small man, contact our Super Moderator through PM you will be knowing how the forum derived strength. Once a reply was made in open forum, this information is on public domain and can be used by all, and more persons should benefit and it is the objective of the forum.

sudha devi

I met advocate . she said it is not possible to file a case since incident happened on 2014... It is not recent issue. But I have received this appointment order on Feb 2017 only through RTI. As you said I could apply for investigation /certified copy. You are not a small man. You have given solution to my issues. Good..thanks.

sudha devi

Who is super moderator..

Prasad GLN

Our Super Moderator is Ms.O. Raveena.

She might have solved several issues in minutes and she is fully equipped to deal all these issues. She responds very fast and a regular visitor.

Unfortunately, she is busy during third week of Mar,17 as she has other commitments of Budgets and performance appraisals.

Hope she will guide you most appropriately.

Sorry, I differ with the opinion of your Advocate, go for second opinion and explain entire incidents. The limitation period starts when the cause of action comes or ends or on the exact date when your legitimate request was turned down by employer.

sudha devi

OK thanks a lot

sudha devi

Today I consulted with advocate. He said that I could get certified copies through RTI only . Pls guide me where I need to submit application for verification of primary documents and how court could help me to get justice in this case. I need to do it urgently. Reply pls.

Prasad GLN

The documents can be obtained through RTI and through Court also by filing application.

It is not clear as to the information you are seeking from Public authority or not, RTI is applicable only to Public Authorities and private entities are beyond ambit of RTI Act.

Please search website of your PA and find out RTI Rules and regulations.

If it is public authority, file application for inspection and as well obtaining of certified copies under RTI Act. The website of PA must state format of application, RTI fee payment and mode of such payment. Write in RTI Application specifically that you need assistance of an expert and provide the name and take prior permission.

Establish some contracts with any HRD or personnel officials to find out the essential documents that may bring facts into light and to establish fabrication.

Unless one knows the injustice done to you, and entire issue, you can not receive proper guidance, and no experts assume things and go by documents alone.

It takes one hour for any advocate to hear the matter and suggest the documents you need to establish facts in your case, and those documents can be solicited under RTI Act.

From so many queries, one can not understand whether your oganisation is a public authority and whether advocate is correct in arriving at limitation period. If these two things are clear, you can proceed filing RTI Application.

Read each sentence and have clarity. Free to post your doubts point wise, so that guidance can be provided point wise.

As already informed Indian Constitution can not permit such injustice against citizens.

A simple writ mandamus before HC can bring all facts into light.

The problem in the query is lack of full facts and information .

sudha devi

Thanks....Is it possible to do investigation through rti..reply pls ...

sudha devi

It is public authority only. That already I checked it. But I requested commissioner for verifying my documents. He said that he could get certified copies from organization.

sudha devi

I forwarded your reply to my advocate...mam said ...Not through high court. H. C. Is not for such purposes.

sudha devi

I am under harassment for the past 11 months. I am a widow , I have grownup daughter too. He forced mgt to remove me from present job too...I am sitting at home with out any job for the past 11 months since i sent so many latters to rti .My parents are taking care of us. Pls guide me what I should do. Authority expects me to move from uttar Pradesh...so he does all nuisance instead of giving justice. If I prove my grievances with evidence through Court or investigation I could survive here...reply pls

Prasad GLN

Shocking. Let us wait for our Super Moderator's guidance. Writ mandamus can be filed in HC against any Public Authority. Also try to search in google. Atleast ask Advocate to provide the list of documents required in your case, and whether the issue is well within limitation period.

Then file simple application with fees/format as per website and provide the list of documents provided by Advocate in that application. First commence doing some thing, and you will learn and can become expert with one or two applications.

For the present Search RTI Act, down load Sec.2 h, 4,5,6,;7 , 8 which are not more than one page in total. Then you will be having an idea about RTI.

sudha devi

2014 incident.. But now only I have received that appointment order through Rti....two years over know...

Prasad GLN

Madam,

This should be decided on facts and documents by a competent advocate only.

But to me, it appears that you can win the case without difficulty, and they may even compromise, once RTI is filed.

This is my expectation/presumption.

Please let our super moderator decide the issue.

Please provide facts to her through Private message.

Just click at the button of Ms.O.Raveena, Super Moderator in any reply, and you can see the private message segment.

She will certainly give you a detailed response, as she goes through each and every post in detail every day.

You are just unfortunate, as she was most busy in third and fourth week of March.

Read her profile, you will understand as to why her name was chosen for your guidance.

sudha devi

May god bless you...thanks a lot....

Prasad GLN

Madam, I have already sent a PM to our SM, hope she will responds you by tomorrow morning before 9 AM.