Jump to content
  • 0



I am a student B.Sc 3rd year. I have given exam 3 year. I have been failed in this exam of chemistry subject and given zero mark by copy checker. But my exam is going good and i am 100% sure that i can take zero marks. That's why we applied RTI form and before two days I getting my RTI Copy. And check my answer is right I also check my Mdu related syllabus. Previous day we was going to MDU But MUD controller and vice chancellor not give a proper response. And we also going secrecy branch it is not give answer. He told me you go you home and give again exam. So please give suggestion what can i do now? Please help me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy