Wrong information by PIO

Baaji1992

Question

Sir / madam

I requested for documents or papers submitted for the registration of a document no xxxxx in SRO 6 months back....and in return PIO replied that on verification by hand there are no papers / documents filed or submitted related to document no xxxx...

But recently by some third party i got a death certificate xerox submitted for registration of those documents... please help me how to proceed

Sent from my SM-G610F using RTI INDIA mobile app

5 answers to this question

First file RTI Application and seek information as to the documents that are to be submitted for such registration, and entries to be made in such registers and the competent authority for ensuring proper laid down procedure. Seek certified copy of that laid down norm/order/notification/circular.

After getting the information, find out the violations and complain against Registrar for overlooking the rules and regulations.

Seek inspection and check those registers and record available as docket with such documents.

Contact a consultant / broker who sits in a kiosk or retired Sub registrar to find out the flaws or to make an entry for such record verification.

No. Death certificate is a Public Document that can be obtained by any citizen by making application and paying prescribed fees to Registrar of Births and deaths. If you are from AP or TN try to get such certificate from E. Sewa to establish that it is a public document.

Sir my dad is died when I was two years old he was worked in Gujarat railway after 10 years my mom's got married who is eligible for pension I m daughter 22yrs old

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Members in this forum are not competent to decide inheritance issues, as it depends on Nomination and other facts. Contact Advocate for suitable guidance with the rules.

Hope our Super Moderator guides you further in the matter.