my RTI - success - fly over completion

user9999

hello,

i have been getting lot of help from this forum.

thought i will take some time to write my success story.

-

we had this long pending flywor work going on in our neighbourhood for close to 3 yrs. it was handled the tamilnadu state highways dept.

filed a strong RTI with the state highways,with 20+ points,back in Jan 2016 and got a satified reply wtih all the details and expected completion by 19th Nov 2016 . guess what, it all happened as stated in RTI and the flyover is now functioning from Dec 2016.

sad part - this construction is in outskirts - and one of my questions was - how many RTI were filed in regards to this construction work - the reply was NONE in the last 3 yrs.

I personally feel this as a success, regardless of what impact that my RTI may have caused on the officials involved in the construction.

I now have 2 more RTI pending to be sent out - one for another flyover in chennai and the other for some corruption and menace that i could sense at a NATIONAL HIGHWAY TOLL closely to my location. I expect success in ths as well.

• 4 months later...