vikrant.katoch

Is Diploma Engg equivalent Intermediate 10+2?

vikrant.katoch

i have competed a exam of junior office assistant in himachal pradesh staff selection commision. Shortly the interviews will be sheduled this week. may 2017. I have done 3 years Diploma in computer Engg. from Govt. Polytechnic College Kangra Himachal Pradesh. After that I have done BCA & MCA from IGNOU.

The basic qualification for JOA is 1) +2 from recoganised board/univ. 2) 1 year Diploma in Computer. 3) Typing Speed 30wpm.

My Question is that am i be considered in interview as i have not +2 but have 3years Diploma from HPTSB, BCA & MCA from IGNOU. Plz reply soon. if possible with proof

koteswararaonerella

since you have done graduation and also MCA besides your engineering diploma you are supposed to posses much higher degree than the basic minimum qualification of 10+2 which is the minimum qualification and will be permitted for interview as per the government recruiting procedure.

rahul9969
since you have done graduation and also MCA besides your engineering diploma you are supposed to posses much higher degree than the basic minimum qualification of 10+2 which is the minimum qualification and will be permitted for interview as per the government recruiting procedure.
Have you any official notification regarding this ?

Sent from my XT1706 using RTI INDIA mobile app

vinaykumawat84

Is it equal 12th math subject

Sent from my Redmi 3S using RTI INDIA mobile app

Meg_wo

I always turn to the help of a book report during my studies and a large number of the exams. You can better control your free time.