Ex-gratia employment related

amanjs

Question

QUERY REGARDING MISLEADING EMPLOYEER

My father was posted in Haryana CO-op sgar mills Rohtak , Haryana. He passed away on 04/02/2017 .

According to ex-gratia policy the dependents are either provided a financial assistance of 5 lac or a job in the mills one grade lower than the deceased.

Taking up with these , we wrote to the mills for providing employment to my mother as me being minor a=she was other other member of our family of two. 

The mills declined and asked us for employment again as they continuosly said "NO VACANCY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION". 

Since then we have not heard from them.

One very good freind of my father called us and told us that they have recently recruited employees for the same clerical post that my mother had applied for and she was declined the post.(that invisible post)

As of now we havent directly got the information from mills but we have heard the same that they are intentionally ignoring you and recruiting other for the posts you are eligible for.

Our visit of mills also made us clear that they do not want that employment to be provided to us.

What procedure to follow?

please clarify

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet