Rahemraahe naukri

HardevDesai

Question

HardevDesai

Respected sir,

My self Hardevbhai Desai. My father was police head constable at Ahmadabad rural.he got expired in May 2009.at the time of his death my age was 17years And 1 month.as he was died so on the time we applied and there after we were waited for 11 months as I become eighteen. But they refused our application because of I was not completed my 18 years.and till date we are applying but they are not providing us satisfactory answer. So please do help to us. My contact no is XXXXXXXXXXXXX.for any kind of application details please contact.and please do the help as I am belongs middle class family and very needy for the job. Thanks.

Sent from my A1601 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Edited by karira

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Sorry,

I am not aware as to how this query missed every one's attention.

As aspirant you are at receiving stage, and dept., is in a commanding stage.

Hence select a friend or relative from different station and seek information from State Public Information Officer, Commissioner of Police and seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide copy of circular on compassionate appointment when the employee expires while he is in service.

2.Please provide copy of the List of applications received, appointment given and pending from 1-4-2016 till date.

Then decide. Contact your father's colleagues or immediate superiors and take their guidance.

One of our active member who is a good and sincere activist is from Ahemedabad, but I can not provide his address and he will certainly reply offering you further guidance on Ahmedabad matters (local)