How to know mobile numbers taken on my proof

Bhanu uday

Question

Recently I came to know that maximum limit of numbers has been taken on my proof without my knowledge ,want to deactivate all those SIM cards

4 answers to this question

Search website of UIDAI and file RTI Application as per the RTI Rules and regulations stated in their website, seeking information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the details of all mobile numbers and name of service providers linked to my AADHAR No................standing in the name of.....................with residential address.....................(Copy of AADHAR enclosed for identity)

Now this service of knowing mobile number is also available through E.Seva Centers and Permanent AADHAR Centers (They must be located in Colelctor Office or Municipal office) and they charge reasonable amount for providing such numbers.

After receiving the numbers you can file complaint to those service providers on line for disconnecting such connections immediately as they are obtained on fabricated/fake document of yours.

If you can wait, they die natural death, as central government has directed service providers to link mobile numbers with AADHAR within one year and most of the subscribers received such SMS already.

• Super Moderator

Max of 9 SIM connections per person is permitted. If those SIMs are issued based on Aadhar identity, then you may be able to get details of all SIMs issued to particular Aadhar holder. Other-wise it will be very difficult to identify such number of connections in a particular name from all service providers across the country. When you submit identity documents to Hotels or any other place, please write on it "submitted to ...... Hotel, Mumbai (Dadar) on 03/07/2017" across the document, so that it cannot be used for any other purpose.

Search website of UIDAI and file RTI Application as per the RTI Rules and regulations stated in their website, seeking information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the details of all mobile numbers and name of service providers linked to my AADHAR No................standing in the name of.....................with residential address.....................(Copy of AADHAR enclosed for identity)

Now this service of knowing mobile number is also available through E.Seva Centers and Permanent AADHAR Centers (They must be located in Colelctor Office or Municipal office) and they charge reasonable amount for providing such numbers.

After receiving the numbers you can file complaint to those service providers on line for disconnecting such connections immediately as they are obtained on fabricated/fake document of yours.

If you can wait, they die natural death, as central government has directed service providers to link mobile numbers with AADHAR within one year and most of the subscribers received such SMS already.

In those e seva centers and permanent AADHAR centres they are saying that they don't know any service available like that .

Sent from my MotoG3 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Because it is a new service, you can ask them to inquire the services and then provide a solution. Several options were also provided. Make a complaint in pgportal of UIDAI stating that Permanent AADHAR centers are not providing this service and mention such Center that refused the service.