Finding persons address on his name and phone number

ravikumarrs

Question

Hi,

There is some information required to send the notice to a person. But found out that, he is no longer staying at that address.

So to get the address of that person, by his name and mobile number/photo, under which category should I file a RTI to get a person's address by his name and mobile number/photo?

Can some one please let me know? Every reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance.

4 answers to this question

• Super Moderator

Service provider shall not supply such details to third party being personal information qualified for exemption. You cannot get such details through RTI. Moreover, private service providers are not under the ambit of RTI.

Thanks for your reply. I just wanted to know, if I file a RTI to get a persons current residing address under which category do I have to file the RTI. Apologies if you felt, I asked in a wrong way.

However, I want to file a RTI to find a persons present residing address by providing name and mobile number.

• Super Moderator

You cannot get such personal information through RTI. We have made this very clear. You have been guided sufficiently on this issue. There is no scope for any further guidance. Thread is closed.