Jump to content
  • 0

Complaint against highway hotels on extracharging of food items



Sir,Am from Tamilnadu.While travelling from my hometown to Chennai in govt bus,bus halted in a highway hotel near villupuram. The prices for food items in that hotel is very high and cost of beverages is more than the MRP prescribed in it.To whom should I lodge complaint against that hotel? How can I use RTI effectively here? Please guide me,Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Complain with full details to Legal metrology (Weights and measures) dept by Regd post, make a copy to Joint collector (all with in jurisdiction). Write this as a letter to the editor. After one month, file RTI Application to seek information taken on your complaint.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy