Changes to Encumbrance certificate Telangana

infoforkiran

Question

infoforkiran

Dear Sir,Madam,

We have got our house registered in the month of May 2017. Within a weeks time we have seen that the -"Encumbrance certificate" has our apartment name misspelled. We have approached the SRO Gandipet(Telangana) for rectification and have given a rectification request in writing and the Sub Registrar has suggested she will get it corrected in next 15 days.

It has been more than 45 days, but it has not yet been done- even after multiple followups.

Requesting your suggestion and guidance on

1. Can I raise RTI to get this correction done?

2. If yes, can you please guide be through the category under which it has to be raised and where can I raise it.

Thank you

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Application dt.20th July, 2017 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: State Public Information Officer, Sub-Registrar Office, Gandipet (Telangana)

RTI Fee: Rs.10/- Adhesive court fee stamp pasted on this application.

Applicant:..............................................................

Subject matter of information: Rectification request letter dt................filed before Sub Registrar for correcting the Apartment name from........................to.............................. No action taken till now.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide time frame fixed as per citizen charter for making such correction.

2.Please inform the reasons for inordinate delay in correction of apartment name.

3.Please inform the Name of the employee, designation, mobile No..and address with whom the application was lodged as it amounts to deficiency of service, negligence towards duties.

4.Please provide Name of Superior Official, designation, mobile No and address, so that the grievance/complaint/notice can be filed before him for effecting the corrections.

Applicant.

@infoforkiran : Even im going through similar issue where incorrect plot number is mentioned in EC for my property in Hyderabad. Please let me know if your issue is resolved and guide me through the process for the same.

Regards,

Karthi