Jump to content
  • 0

Rti query



I want to know wether I can obtain information about a central government employee that


1) On what educational qualification he has been given job?


2) Year of finishing his Degree/course, Enrollment no. on the degree


3) Copy of his degree, he has submitted to the his parent authority.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Several applicants in the past filed applications seeking such information o n Right from PM Narendra Modi to the then HRD Minister Smriti irani, but as this is personal information, it can not be provided under sec.8 (1) (j).

If you have facts first inform those facts with such prima facie evidences, if the degrees are fake, and ask them to get those particulars verified and file complaint against the employee, and then seek information on action taken under RTI Act.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • sstrust
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy