Own request transfer order

pankaj sarkar

pankaj sarkar

Sir/madam I am an employee of indian railway as junior engineer.3 years ago I applied own request tranfer for inter divisional.after 3 years my transfer order is issued.but my transfer order is cancelled by issueing a cancelled order after 2 months..can I apple in CAT for compensation.what would be my compensation?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Transfer is at the discretion of management

This is not a right of any employee.

Transfer can be considered only under such circumstances as laid down in the policy.

Contact your Union officials for further guidance.

This forum is dedicated for seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act and members can not guide on matters related to employment and filing cases in tribunals and other forums.

Prasad GLN

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information that is available in material form of the records with Public Authority.

Members can not decide as to whether the transfer orders are valid or not, but any decision can be taken back without assigning any reason, before acting on that direction.

If you wanted to protest, you may take your decision, if you think that you can work peacefully without any complication with your superiors and your protests bring a change in thinking levels of management . There are many Unions in Railways that can guide you.

Our Super Moderator Madam Raveena can provide correct guidance in any issue with Railways.

pankaj sarkar

Madam raveena I an an railway junior engineer..I applied on 20.9.2013 for own request transfer on inter divisional basis..on belalf on this I was issued an transfer order copy on 30.06.2016.but after 2 months further I was issued an cancellation order copy by administrative interest.,and that was not expected to me.please advice now what can I do for sustain my previous justified transfer order?

pankaj sarkar

Madam raveena I an an railway junior engineer..I applied on 20.9.2013 for own request transfer on inter divisional basis..on belalf on this I was issued an transfer order copy on 30.06.2016.but after 2 months further I was issued an cancellation order copy by administrative interest.,and that was not expected to me.please advice now what can I do for sustain my previous justified transfer order?

koteswararaonerella

Mr Prasad has very rightly said about your protest and consequential side effects. Basically your concept that you can claim comphensation for cancellation of your transfer order is unheard in government and even if you have approach any court upto supreme court you cannot win a case, please go as per the official procedure and rules.

• Super Moderator
karira

All threads (six of them) started by the same member for the same topic have been merged.

@pankaj sarkar by posting the same issue and starting new threads every time just to draw attention to your query, will nopt result in you getting quicker or correct help.

Do not start multiple threads on the same topic / subject

• 6 months later...
Guest Kishor R sapakale

सर मे सेंट्रल रेल्वे के परेल वर्क शॉप मे खलाशी के पोस्ट मे कार्य रत हु! और मेरी पत्नी भुसावळ डिव्हिजन मे पिओयच शाॅप मे खलाशी हे ओर मुझे वहा ट्रान्स्फर करना हे, तो वहा मेरा ट्रान्स्फर कैसे होगा. क्रुपया मेरा सहाय्यता किजिये!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Prasad GLN

@Ivar you are not correct.

Any reply in the forum may not take more than hours.

Read the complete responses and find truth yourself before commenting.