Ravi Shanker T L T

Company not paying Gratuity

Ravi Shanker T L T

After 18 years journey , Am recently resign as AVP from Limited concern. The company was kept pending to pag gratuity nearly 100 people and now am asking for my gratuity , the CS and CFO is saying , you are in quee and no body is responding to settle my account. Pls advice how i get my gratuity amount ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

When a Vice President is seeking such information, one can understand the sorry plight of lower level employees.

Sir,

The company should designate one official as Gratuity Officer, They have to display the Act and such Officer's name at a prominent place in work place.

Normally gratuity should be paid on the day of retirement through cheque,

and if the company is facing problems financially, they may take maximum one month.

In case of non receipt one has to issue legal notice after one month demanding for payment of gratuity with interest.

The Gratuity Act is small, You can go through such terms and conditions by downloading from google search.

Now that you are not VP, do not fight for your self alone, seek for all pending cases collectively and help those weak workers, if they do not have any Union.

karira

Thread moved to chit chat section of the portal