Returning of original certificate in btech college JNTUH

vinayreddy121

Question

vinayreddy121

I was detained due to lack of credits in btech. So I decided to discontinue from btech. When I was ask for certificate to institute management they are not issuing the certificates. They said that total 3 years fees must pay to give you the certificates. I am management quota student. So what I want to do with institute management.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using RTI INDIA mobile app

12 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Let us confine to the real issue posted in the forum.

You have provided your original certificates for verification to college.

You require them back, as you are urgently in need of the originals.

But College is not returning the originals and

Black mailing you to pay the rest of the 3 years fee in advance now

O.K. Issue a simple Registered notice to the college as follows. Once you read the notice you can understand the guidance Also.

Principal ,

................College

Respected Sir,

Reg: Returning of original certificates of educational qualifications submitted for verification at the time of admission .

Name of student:...................................Roll No:..........................Year........................Dept......................

1. I have deposited the following original documents for verification at the time of admission.

2.Inspite of my several requests for return, the original certificates are not being returned to me after such verification.

3.I wish to draw your kind attention to the directives of HRD / AICTE / UGC for returning of the originals to students, without linking

the same to any other issues. As there is violation, I am bringing about wilful disobedience, defiant attitude of the administration dept in implementing the directives with all sincerity in letter and spirit, I once again request you to direct concerned to return my documents as expeditiously as possible in tune with directives.

4.If you are unable to return, then provide a response to this letter expressing your inability to return the original certificates, enabling the student to search for alternates. But without stating any thing harassing student is not proper and justified. Hence this request.

Yours faithfully,

Copy to Chairman, UGC

Copy to AICTE,

Copy to VC, JNTU

with a request to direct the principal to obey HRD/UGC/AICTE directives and return the documents without further harassment. If he fails to return, necessary action may be taken against college management, treating this as a complaint and notice.

vinayreddy121

Ok thank you for information.

I want to know one thing I have written the 1st year examination but in that examination I have detained due to lack of credits. So I am management quota student is this notice will be granted or not.

Prasad GLN

Do not combine several issues.

1.Your issue of not returning of original certificates is different and should not be linked to others.

2.The issue of your detention has nothing to d o with that of returning certificates.

3.The issue of demanding fees for entire course and your intention to abandon course is not relevant in returning certificates.

You can safely issue the registered letter if you want your documents back.

vinayreddy121

Sir I need one more help regarding that letter you have provided to me.

For whom I need to give that letter and what I want to do they are not returning the certifucates after giving that letter.

Prasad GLN

Being students you do not care to read fewer lines before posting another query. The application provided was styled as follows. Even after providing such formats, though the forum is dedicated to RTI matters, increasing posts when the information is provided hurts.

"

O.K. Issue a simple Registered notice to the college as follows. Once you read the notice you can understand the guidance Also.

Principal ,

................College

Then do not post once again, name of the college. Just remember the name of EC which you have abandoned in first year and the college which refused to return the originals.

Prasad GLN

Reddy garu,

please read earlier posts and observation

Being students you do not care to read fewer lines before posting another query. The application provided was styled as follows. Even after providing such formats, though the forum is dedicated to RTI matters, increasing posts when the information is provided hurts.

"

No further guidance is possible in this issue, each and every aspect has been discussed in detail.

Letter is different from Notice.

In this notice, point out the earlier letters given,

make a copy of this to HRD Ministry, AICTE and UGC (search website of their address)

File this as on line grievance in pgportal to UGC against the college.

Wait for a month and then file complaint before District consumer Forum.

Issuing notice is mandatory for filing complaint before DCF.

It costs less than Rs.500/- to file a simple complaint against college, you can seek original documents return, costs of Rs.5,000/- and compensation of Rs.25,000/- for harassment.

(Remember the college is also powerful and can also take such legal action against you for recovery of the legitimate dues)

kirloskar saivarun

I was detained due to lack of credits in btech. So I decided to discontinue from btech. When I was ask for certificate to institute management they are not issuing the certificates. They said that total 3 years fees must pay to give you the certificates. I am convenor quota student. So what I want to do with institute management.

Prasad GLN

This forum helped hundreds of such students in getting such documents back.

College Administration should not refuse to return the qualification certificates of students as per HRD/AICTE /UGC directives.   It is illegal and the college license may also be cancelled if they repeat such instance for second time.

Go through above posts and many other posts and issue a notice as suggested in several posts earlier.