Jump to content

Complaint against Private hospital


Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderator

Private hospitals are not under the ambit of RTI. You can get your own treatment details or your blood relations from the hospital under the MCI Guidelines. You need not apply under RTI for getting treatment papers.


In case of serious irregularities, you can make specific complaint to the Joint/Deputy Director of Health Services of that District as well as the District Collector.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy