Jump to content
  • 0

RTI to get Father-in-Law's PF details

kishan kohli


kishan kohli


I am facing false dowry case from my in- laws. I need to get PF withdrawal details of my father-in-law, who is working as a railway gaurd at Jind station. I have prepared RTI form but need to know whom to address it.


Sent from my XT1033 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Do not make such efforts, as certainly you can not get any third party information from PF under RTI Act.

If you want that information, apply through process of court, as per Delhi HC judgment in 498 cases.

Now that you have sought guidance, for all Central Government depts., Central Public Information Officer is designated authority for seeking such information. In case of EPF, there may be separate CPIO, which you have to search in Railway website or contact any Railway workmen for address of their PF office.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy