CIC directs SBI to consider payment of Pension to Senior Citizen with 16 years arrears and interest

sundar58

unless you give minimum case details it will be difficult to answer your querry. as sir Karira sir rightly said that CIC has no authority like a CAT or high court to pass such orders , as his duty is only to ensure information asked for is provided or not.

• Super Moderator
unless you give minimum case details it will be difficult to answer your querry. as sir Karira sir rightly said that CIC has no authority like a CAT or high court to pass such orders , as his duty is only to ensure information asked for is provided or not.

This is not an RTI query but the member has posted the CIC decision.

Such is the misunderstanding of #SBI of Pensioner grievance of non payment of Pension, for 16 long years, even refused to provide information, made CIC/IC to urgently hear my case and pulled up #SBI to comply order within 20 days by CPIO and Personal hearing by FAA within 30 days and to give speaking order and Compliance to CIC within 30 days. Thanks to CIC/IC understood my and my family misery and sufferings and ordered urgent Hearing. God is great, who spoke through RTI in this Technology World!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app