Private school noc certificates

ninthwave

Question

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Private schools are beyond ambit of RTI Act.

However, you can seek such information from DEO, in case of recognised schools, that information which is already submitted by schools as per controlling mechanism and available with DEO in his record.

You can also seek information direct from GHMC and or Fire dept as follows:

1.Please provide me copy of approval for occupation for..............................................school functioning at House No..........................at..................................

2.In case the occupation is not approved, please inform the action GHMC is going to take action treating this as complaint.

To Fire dept.,

1.Please provide me copy of the NOC given to for..............................................school functioning at House

2.In case NOC is not given , please inform the action dept is going to take action treating this as complaint.

No..........................at..................................

Will GHMC and fire department will respond with my application

I have a land beside a school he clearly said on my face that he will not allow me to construct he is very much intrested in my land but not ready to pay market price

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

As a matter of fact he running a school in just 160 Syds from 1-10 standard of 4 floors this clearly shows that he don't have permission by GHMC

In that areas no one has building permission but when we are planning for construction with out permission he objected saying to get permission and construct it's quite unfair for me no one has permission but asking me to go for it

What should I do now to hom should I approach is they any space for correct people or not

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

Prasad GLN

It is your individual decision either you wish to be a law abiding citizen or wish to toe in line with those illegal construction gang. You are always at liberty to file complaint and seek copies of approvals given, and if there is no response you can escalate it to Lokayukta for taking action against those officials who are blind to facts right before their eyes.