Dont know Whom to address the Application

SurYansh Mishra

Question

11 answers to this question

I am sure type of information you are seeking belongs to one department of state or central government. Revisit your information and decide. If not , then you are probably not much sure or mixing multiple information together.

For example : information relation to education , then education department ...

In any case , Under section 6 , there is a provision to transfer to right PIO

SurYansh Mishra
What is the information you are seeking or the subject matter of information ?

I am seeking information for my accident happened last year 30 december friday near a Village. Where the Ambulance came and took me to the nearest Community Health Center Which referred me to the SRN Hospital.

To lodge an FIR against the Culprit the inspector is asking for the evidences as the case is very old without any evidence he cannot investigate and I know that in the Community Health Center the doctor there made a medical injury report asking me about the name age address and related info. I dont know, here whom should i send the Application of RTI. What should be done in the matter?

Sent from my XT1663 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Its belongs to health department. If you are being admited there , there must be record. Ask state/central health dept.

Besides RTI , write an application to director /head of department and request to get details .

then follow up with RTI.

Prasad GLN

First get Admission slip from Hospital, there might be a recording as to who has admitted and such time.

Then contact that ambulance service as they maintain a log register and call register.

You have delayed the matter by 10 months. If it was during earlier days you should have collected CCTV footage on that date and time from various places.

For filing complaint you need not personally visit a police station, it can be on line or through Regd. Post. Let them reject in writing stating such reasons.

SurYansh Mishra
First get Admission slip from Hospital, there might be a recording as to who has admitted and such time.

Then contact that ambulance service as they maintain a log register and call register.

You have delayed the matter by 10 months. If it was during earlier days you should have collected CCTV footage on that date and time from various places.

For filing complaint you need not personally visit a police station, it can be on line or through Regd. Post. Let them reject in writing stating such reasons.

Sir these officers are so shameful that they have made a written report which says.. *Spot has been investigated and no evidence of such accident has been found, hence the FIR could not be filed*

I have again made a Complaint with the SSP for following investigation to be carried out thoroughly.

The matter is still pending and would be completed with in the last day of September.

Prasad GLN

One can also file private complaint praying Majistrate to inquire into the incident. Writ mandamus in HC can be filed. In your complaint, you have to specifically let them know your future actions. When we are in receiving end, never publish any comments inspite of the facts burning in our heart.

Prasad GLN

You can only take the horse to the water tub, but can not make the horse drink the water.

You have stated that Police are not interested.

An alternative suggestion was given.

Whether to take it or not is left to you.

This is not RTI issue to guide further.

You have to take individual decisions that is convenient to you.

SurYansh Mishra

Sir today I received the Post from the PIO which in short states that *In a 12 Jan 2010 Judgement by Delhi High Court, a three Judge bench decided that medical detail of an individual cannot be made public and cannot be given under RTI*

Prasad GLN

Members in the forum are not GODs to look back to flash back and see what happened.

Who is this PIO ? from police or from Hospital.

If it is from Hospital ? whether you have solicited your own case or some one else

If you have asked the information of your medical record of your own, file another RTI Application seeking information from PIO, Hospital as follows:

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me a copy of the link or case details of Delhi HC with Case No, Name of the parties and date of decision.

2)Please provide the exact/verbatim with para no. that states that information of one self medical record can not be provided to him.

Please treat the information as urgent, as first appeal has to be filed only on the information provided by you for my RTI application dt.

Appplicant:

NB: To first appellate authority,: With a request to condone the delay if any for appealing against PIO denial dt..................for my RTI application, as grounds for appeal has to be prepared on careful scrutiny of such relevant portion in Delhi HC Judgment quoted by PIO relevant to me, as i have sought my own information, which can never be denied under any acts of law in India.