Help with online second appeal filing!!

nglac

Question

Hello Experts,

How do I make a "Second Appeal" on CIC website ( https://dsscic.nic.in/online-appeal-application/onlineappealapplication is the form on the link the right one?) after having made successful "First Appeal"?.

Also, on the above form's second page, residing on the link, I am asked of " Second Appeal Application" what is that?. Does it mean I have to have made a "Second Appeal" like the "First Appeal" before coming to the above form?. Please find attached screen shot of the form.

Advice please.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 9.19.27 AM.jpg

7 answers to this question

Hello Experts,

How do I make a "Second Appeal" on CIC website ( https://dsscic.nic.in/online-appeal-...ealapplication is the form on the link the right one?) after having made successful "First Appeal"?.

Also, on the above form's second page, residing on the link, I am asked of " Second Appeal Application" what is that?. Does it mean I have to have made a "Second Appeal" like the "First Appeal" before coming to the above form?. Please find attached screen shot of the form.

Advice please.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 9.19.27 AM.jpg

Prasad GLN

Second Appeal is another form of appeal against FAA orders in writing, stating such grounds for second appeal against FAA orders.

The second appeal date is the date on which you are filing second appeal as per first sentence.

If you are beginner, and filed application and first appeal in traditional hard copy/post process, download second appeal format and file second appeal hard copy through traditional post, search status of second appeal after 10 days of such second appeal.

Dear Sir,

Thank you much for you reply.

Yes, I am a beginner and I've already filed an application and accordingly also filed First Appeal, online/electronically, & I want to be able to file the Second Appeal online/electronically as well. I am directed to the link (as posted on the thread) for Second Appeal online/electronically but I am a bit unconfirmed to do so as I am asked to upload "Second Appeal Application" and "Second Appeal Date" as shown again on the picture, when I am on the form to make Second Appeal.

Please advice.

Edited by nglac
not clear.
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

Recently, I faced the same issue while filing an online second appeal with CIC and therefore I preferred to file it ofline through Speed Post with the following title and address:

The Right to Information Act, 2005

Appeal under section 19(3) before

The Central Information Commission

R. No. 145, Ground Floor, “C” Wing, August Kranti Bhavan,

Bhikaji Cama Palace, New Delhi – 110 066.

Dear Sir, Thank you for your response.

Is this the only possible way to file the Second Appeal?. what are the documents needed to file along with it?

Dear Sir, Thank you for your response.

Is this the only possible way to file the Second Appeal?. what are the documents needed to file?. As the offline form is drafted for individual who has made prior filings offline as well. Where as If I am to file offline for "Second Appeal" then I would have made "RTI application & First Appeal" online, hence the document asked is something I would have not had while make a online filing.

3. Get one photocopy of:

a. Original application under RTI with its enclosures

b. First appeal with its enclosures

c. Bank demand draft/pay slip/postal order/cash receipt used for paying filing fee of

Rs.10/-and other charges

d. Copy of demand letter of CPIO for charges if any

e. Postal proof of mailing original application and first appeal

f. Postal AD slips/official acknowledgement received from CPIO and FAA

g. Decisions of CPIO and FAA if received

Please advice.

Recently, I faced the same issue while filing an online second appeal with CIC and therefore I preferred to file it ofline through Speed Post with the following title and address:

The Right to Information Act, 2005

Appeal under section 19(3) before

The Central Information Commission

R. No. 145, Ground Floor, “C” Wing, August Kranti Bhavan,

Bhikaji Cama Palace, New Delhi – 110 066.

- - - Updated - - -

"Dear Sir,

Thank you much for you reply.

Yes, I am a beginner and I've already filed an application and accordingly also filed First Appeal, online/electronically, & I want to be able to file the Second Appeal online/electronically as well. I am directed to the link (as posted on the thread) for Second Appeal online/electronically but I am a bit unconfirmed to do so as I am asked to upload "Second Appeal Application" and "Second Appeal Date" as shown again on the picture, when I am on the form to make Second Appeal.

Please advice.

Second Appeal is another form of appeal against FAA orders in writing, stating such grounds for second appeal against FAA orders.

The second appeal date is the date on which you are filing second appeal as per first sentence.

If you are beginner, and filed application and first appeal in traditional hard copy/post process, download second appeal format and file second appeal hard copy through traditional post, search status of second appeal after 10 days of such second appeal.