asifabidkhan

Leave policy of private company.

Question

asifabidkhan

Hello,

I want to draft RTI to get leave policy of the private IT/ITES company. Some companies are not providing National and state leaves to employees. How to obtain documentation from the private company like bio-metric attendance, an application which was sent to Maharashtra Shops and Establishments to keep the open company on holidays. It's happening with all employees so can we draft RTI to seek information on all employees attendance or should I ask specific employee information? basically, the company doesn't give double pay or compensation holiday to his employees.

Can someone help and provide me quick simple sample RTI to seek above information?

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

First of all remember that you can not file RTI Application to private companies.

Then, you can only access to that information, that was submitted by the company to any Public Authority as a matter of controlling measure, and which is available in material form with that Public Authority.

First have clarity as to where you can get that information in material form. (Public Authority--receiving such statement from Pvt company)

Before all this, contact local Labor inspector and take his guidance.