Need PIO of PWDV Act cases under RTI

sandeeppamarati

Question

sandeeppamarati

Hi All

I want to know who is the PIO/Custodian of cases under PWDV Act at District level.

I had earlier approached 'State Assistant Public Information Officer (U/RTI Act, 2005), Office of the District & Sessions Court, Court street, Ongole, Prakasam District-523001' and I got a reply as below today.

f0241133-996b-4ef7-8827-20d1746b1232.jpg

Appreciate all help, in advance. Thanks

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

In entire Court the supdt or AO designated official is the APIO.

There is only one Public Information Officer in entire AP & Telangana for Court matters.

SPIO, Registrar (judicial), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for Telangana and AP, Hyderabad.

You can directly send the application with Rs.25/- RTI fee in form of court fee.

According to my knowledge APIO has failed in his statutory obligations, he has to receive the RTI Application and send the same to the concerned Court that deals with PWDV Act,05

(When AO is not knowing then how else a common man knows about such PWDV Act, 2005)

Prasad GLN

Thank you for updating. I Could not open the site and my internet connections shows strong signals but the following message was flashing.

This site can’t be reached

hc.tap.nic.in took too long to respond.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OU

Any how, they have realized. It is our Hon.CJK that pointed out this anomaly for the first time. All court officials receive salaries of state Government, and they have to follow state government rules. No one can understand as to how HC can usurp administrative powers of public authority under RTI Act, when substantial contribution is from state government budget and while HC is confined for controlling on judicial matters alone.

I have to find as to whether BPL applicants are having exemptions as per latest amendment or not.

Again it took several years to convince all HCs to accept IPOs and they are reluctant at first. Later when activists agitated for single known and available form, IPO is being accepted.

I have also to go through as to whether Court appointed SPIOs at all courts or not, as there is only one SPIO, Registrar judicial for the then combined state, and only AP Courts, APIO exercise the rights of SPIO, and even that APIO deputes an attender for IC hearing.

Yes. I have opened the link and if possible try to remove the letter S' in https , only http is sufficient to open the site.

Even in this gazette still there is confusion. In whose name the postal order should be drawn is not disclosed.

As per Central Govt. it should be drawn in the name of Accounts Officer, and DOPT advised state governments to accept Accounts officer, but still state government sites insist for PO fvg.SPIO only.

Also remember that postal orders under RTI should not be crossed.