Jump to content
  • 0

GHMC Refusing to give information

Rakesh Sharma Koundinya


Rakesh Sharma Koundinya


Our property tax comes under a different name, the name of an old tenant, I asked GHMC as to how a tenant could get his name on property tax record and GHMC is not responding. Please help me as I need to get the name changed to my mother's name, as the entire property is in her name. I submitted all the documents including the sale deed and ECs for the last 30 yrs etc. But GHMC is questioning me as to how can a tenant's name be there on the property. Actually they should find how it got changed a few years ago. I want to file a RTI on this but don't know how.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
Prasad GLN

First get the property mutated in your name in Municipal records with your title deeds.

Then fight against them under RTI  and seek documents basing on which your property was mutated in GHMC records in the name of tenant.

Make a complaint to GHMC.  The irregularity should be nipped in the bud, when you have received your demand notice for tax the first time.

Though no one can claim such rights, there may be some complications.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy