Waste land allotment to defence person in state

Guest goud62

Question

. Application seeking information on lands owned by government in medchal district.*

2. information about land servy no and location

3. seeking information on how many lands had been alloted to ex-servicemen members in district and in which year has alloted to whom. Please provide information or resolution under which this is done.

Sir I want to know under which department I need to file and to whom I need sent to get this information so plz help me.

Once I have file but they replied me as :-

As mentioned in the guidelines for use of this portal, this facility is not available for filing RTI applications for the public authorities under the State Governments, including Government of NCT Delhi. Since your RTI application is meant for a public authority under the State Government, the same is returned herewith. You may file the same before the concerned public authority under the State Government.

Sent from my A1601 using RTI INDIA mobile app

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Application dt.29th Dec,2017 seeking information under RTI Act filed

Before: State Information Officer, District Collector, Medchal..

RTI Fee:Adhesive court fee stamp of Rs.10/-pasted on application

Applicant:...................................

Information solicited:

1. Please provide survey No. and extent of land in Government possession and control with village /Townname.

2. Please provide details of lands allotted to to ex-servicemen members in district with such names, years of allotment with reference to their orders for such allotment for the years..............

3.Provide the link of website, if the information was already uploaded

Applicant.

Send application by Regd post, after preserving office copy (copy after pasting the RTI fee.)

Prasad GLN

District Collector is itself a Public authority that heads Revenue dept., in the district and also he is involved in allotment of such land. Irrespective of any specific authority, the NODAL SPIO at Collector's office should send that application to the relevant Public authority himself under Sec. 6 (3) under RTI Act.

Prasad GLN

Please go through earlier posts and seek such procedure from Public Information officer of District Collector's Office.