I have received the certificate from one University. I want to know is it fake or real one

Guest nilesh365

Prasad GLN

When you have attended the bonafide course and given examinations and secured such degree honestly, but if you wanted to get through back door, sending it for verification gets you into trouble. You are aware whether it is fake or real and you will not get such doubts if you have obtained in right royal manner.

Search website of that University and learn procedure about filing for such verification certificate .

Go through our Blog segment. You have lots and lots of information available .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Prasad GLN

Now every employer and Institutions are seeking such validity certificates and treating those get recruited / admitted on fake certificates as criminals.(For Indian students studying abroad also)

Normally no genuine and regular student gets these doubts and those who procure them through back doors repent as they are not aware of the fact that there is a verification procedure subsequently.

• Shrawan changed the title to I have received the certificate from one University. I want to know is it fake or real one
  • Super Moderator
Priya De
Prasad GLN

There is an excellent blog on such verification.  This is one place where you can get entire details.  Invariably thank the blog writer Chattabarik for providing such excellent links and providing such valuable blog.

The important point to be noted is that University name may be genuine, but the certificate might have been fake, which can only be confirmed by seeking such verification certificate.