Grievance status and action taken report on my Grievance.

Guest nasar khan

Prasad GLN

Yes. You can file RTI Application and seek information such status. You can also use the following format by making suitable alterations/ modifications to suit your requirement. Just substitute grievance in place of complaint. Search website of public authority to locate public information officer, format of application and mode of remitting Rs.10/- fee.

RTI Application for Complaint Status [Right to Information Wiki]

Guest nasar khan

Thank you very much sir.

I have small doubt sir, the doubt which I have asked above same i asked to p.i.o. of concerned department.

They replied to me Grievance report doesn't comes under RTI ACT.

if there is particular section for to request the Grievance report according to RTI act.I humble request to you sir,please provide the section details it is very easy to explain them.

Thanking you in anticipation of your help..

Sent from my Redmi 5A using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

File another RTI Application to same PIO and seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me extract/copy of such exemption in Act or circular/directive/order that states that Grievance report is exempted under RTI Act Sec.8 or Sec.9 and PIO need not provide information on grievance, as PIO is maintaining the stand that grievance report is not within ambit of RTI Act.

Thumb Rule of RTI: PIO has to either provide the information or deny information stating such stipulation in Sec.8 subsections and justifying the state. That information that is stated in Sec.8 subsection is the only exemption clause in RTI Act.

• 1 month later...

Complaints should be considered as soon as possible because procrastination can be fraught with consequences for those who create them. They need help after all.

• 3 weeks later...
Prasad GLN

Government is aware and atleast reduced them as grievances and that portal pgportal is working fine.  Even officials are individuals, and it is ultimately the  individual attitude that finally matters irrespective of status / position..