Reservation System in India

Guest gaurav100

Guest gaurav100

Reservation system in India has always been in controversies. A majority of citizens of India specially students demand reservation based on financial status of individual. However, Govt has not even processed a single case to resolve this issue. I want to know that what kind of hurdles are there in changing reservation system in India. Is it really impossible or just a Vote Bank for political parties ???

Sent from my SM-G925F using RTI INDIA mobile app

Guest gaurav100
From whom you wanted to seek that information from ?

Who is the custodian of that information under RTI Act ?

Sir

I am not aware about custodian of this information. I just want to know general idea of the subject that why Government hesitates to address this issue.

Under RTI one can get access to those records that are available in material form with public authority. This forum is dedicated for RTI and members of the forum are not permitted to discuss issues other than RTI.

Every one knows that entire politics in the country are Vote Bank focused.

No one can come openly and discuss pros and cons of reservation and try to bring as many new castes into reservation as possible to appease voters into their party. You know agitations in Gujarat, Haryana, Rajastan and AP to bring in more castes into reservation, while you wanted to eliminate reservations altogether in the country.

• 1 month later...
Under RTI one can get access to those records that are available in material form with public authority. This forum is dedicated for RTI and members of the forum are not permitted to discuss issues other than RTI.
Every one knows that entire politics in the country are Vote Bank focused.
No one can come openly and discuss pros and cons of reservation and try to bring as many new castes into reservation as possible to appease voters into their party. You know agitations in Gujarat, Haryana, Rajastan and AP to bring in more castes into reservation, while you wanted to eliminate reservations altogether in the country.
GLN साहब देश के संविधान में रिजेर्वेशन शब्द कही भी नही लिखा है । देश के हर जाति समुदायों को उनकी संख्या के अनुसार अनुपातिक प्रतिनिधित्व देना वो भी प्रत्येक सिस्टम में । ये ही उल्लेखित है यदि हमें आपके कहे रिजेर्वेशन को खत्म करना है तो सबसे पहले जाति व्यवस्था खत्म करनी होगी अन्यथा ये संभव नही है

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Sorry  Let us not enter into controversies and judge opinion or others.  Finally this was , is and will be my reply from the forum, repeatedly is

This forum is dedicated for RTI and members of the forum are not permitted to discuss issues other than RTI.

Let us follow discipline strictly, as I have not come across any such discussions other than RTI in this forum.

Sorry  Let us not enter into controversies and judge opinion or others.  Finally this was , is and will be my reply from the forum, repeatedly is

This forum is dedicated for RTI and members of the forum are not permitted to discuss issues other than RTI.
Let us follow discipline strictly, as I have not come across any such discussions other than RTI in this forum.
Take entry in village ...govt school....and adopt lifestyle of...reservation holder then you would come to know why requires reservation

Reservation system in India has always been in controversies. A majority of citizens of India specially students demand reservation based on financial status of individual. However, Govt has not even processed a single case to resolve this issue. I want to know that what kind of hurdles are there in changing reservation system in India. Is it really impossible or just a Vote Bank for political parties ???

प्रॉब्लम है तो जो इसकी मूल वजह है उसे खत्म करने की बात कोई क्यों नही करता समाज से जाति व्यवस्था को खत्म करने के बाद ही यह संभव होगा।समाज से वर्ण व्यवस्था खत्म करें कोई ऊंच नीच नही रहेगा तब इसकी जरूरत ही नही होगी।भेदभाव ही समाज मे नही रहेगा यह वर्तमान व्यवस्था में संभव नही रहेगा।जंहा तक रिजर्वेशन की बात है तो शासकीय सेवा और शिक्षा के अलावा और भी कई क्षेत्र हैं जंहा जंहा कुछ वर्ग विशेष का 100% रिजर्वेशन है जिसकी चर्चा कोई नही करता है।जब तक यह सामाजिक और जातिगत व्यवस्था है इसकी अनदेखी नही की जा सकती है।

@Guest gaurav100

I just want to know general idea of the subject that why Government hesitates to address this issue.

The limitations of the RTI Act, discipline in the forum was explained .Please follow discipline

@SHASHI MEENA 

Take entry in village ...govt school....and adopt lifestyle of...reservation holder then you would come to know why requires reservation

Most of us came a long way and  can not go back to the past, and one need not experience any ordeal to learn, and if one wants to learn by own experience, several life times are not sufficient to learn fundamentals.  Let us learn through other's experiences also.  When you have been clearly informed of discipline of the forum, please do not prolong discussions on those matters that are in no way relevant to RTI, and RTI can not bring changes or remedy..  Move those matters in those forums  or in news papers with wide circulation and influence Govt through them.

Edited by Prasad GLN

On 24/01/2018 at 4:28 PM, Guest gaurav100 said:

सिर्फ इसका एक ही जवाब है । जबतक देश मे जाति के आधार पर भेदभाव रहेगा तब तक आरक्षण भी जाति आधारित ही रहेगा । 21 वी सदी के भारत मे आज भी स्कुलो में बच्चो को उनकी जाति के आधार पर बांटकर पडाई करवाई जा रही है sc को sc टीचर ही पढ़ायेगा जनरल को जनरल 

सोचिये देश का क्या होगा 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's clear that the system has its flaws and it  needs changes. Maybe it's worth writing some kind of letter to the government so that they could change something.  

रिजर्वेशन खत्म करने से पहले आपको भारत मे जाति व्यवस्था को खत्म करना ही होगा । social discrimination due to caste discrimination is the real reason for reservation . 21th centuries students who coming from well families not now's about the discrimination.