Jump to content
  • 0

know our PF account number if employer has not t shared and we have left the job long back

Guest sudhir korti


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Provide bare minimum details like Name of the member, Name of the employer,-with full address including designation, period in which such deductions were made, amount deducted, other PF Account if any during present employment and file this as grievance in EPF or online pgportal. You can receive details from the EPF, if the employer really sent your subscriptions. You must have basic document / salary slip that states of such deduction.

If the amount is safe, you can get either refund or transfer to existing/running account to save tax.

If there is no number or such name, file complaint/grievance in the same portal against employer for deducting from salary and not remitting the amount to EPF.

Seek all clarifications on EPF from their on line website directly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy