Civil score

alkeshcivil

alkeshcivil

Dear sir,

My self alkesh patel,

My Pan No - ALLPP3027-G

Kindly help and Guide me for further way forward for this type(as mentioned Below) situation.

One more thing if you check my last 3 years (more) income tax return i have been paid more then 2,00,000 Rs. every year it shows that my character with respect to money.

actually i have been knew the my CIBIL Score is low just because of Credit Card problem.

1. HDFC Bank.

when i take this card that time it is one year Charges only then after almost 2 years i had pay 448 Rs Per year As a One year Charges.

actually as last paid amount by me excluding 448 Rs of yearly charges then after i did not use that card. even though when i was move saudi arabiya that time i have been changed my address from delhi to Gujarat my native address.

also when i came back to india i have been visited local HDFC Branch but they did not reply me properly then now they charge on my card lost of amount instead of 448 Rs.

2. Standard Charted Bank.

for this card i have been made my payment by internet while i was in Saudi Arabai just because of time difference date change they charge me 750 Rs late payment charge

then after they charged same thing again & Again and make one big amount.

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Just file this as grievance in their on line portal. The amount is negligible and do not waste time and energy in hunting for small amounts. I am sure that your polite requests will certainly be considered.

After filing grievance, wait for a month and then file on line complaint to Banking Ombudsman.

Do not spend hard earned money for petty fights with Banks, and infact you are not demanding any unreasonable demands, if the Banks are really considerate, they must consider your grievance.