Help need in departmental enquiry decision

Guest akm14

Question

Sir my father was removed in a false case by lic department enquiry held and shattered all the rules of natural justice.

grounds of removal were

1. office orders not followed - transferred from policy department to marketing department in same office (only my father transferred the fact while the two officers which were show by branch manager were working in there previous departments only)

the branch manager created a plot against me

2. BRANCH MANAGER MEETINGS NOT ATTENDED as i am at administrative post*

3.DOPA ONLINE GOALS WE HAVE TO SET ONLINE EVERY YEAR ON TUME I HAVE NOT FILLED THAT.

SIR When i was transferred to other city after 1and half year this plot was created and then chargesheet was issued.

In that they said 4 bmc meetings i have not attended but they have written a that of 19 th that is sunday and my father did not told this as this was lacuna from there side rhis shows that they have plotted this case against my father after all the meeting all the department enquiry conducted and in decision when it came after that dad raised and pointed out the issue that the chargesheet was faulty as they accepted in there reply that it was a typo error they tey to hide by saying that and upon that they gave decision and they did not gave me thenew chargesheet too.

And the decision wgich was given was in english and from starting only i want the decision to be in hindi but they did not reply that* or say in a letter that You have passes and studied english in your college but thats not true engoish was optional and i dont have much knowledge about english.

I HABE APPLIED 2 APPEAL BUT THIS TIME IN ENGLISH TO MANAGING DIRECTOR BUT IT WAS REJECTED TOO.

LAST APPEALS GOES TO THE CHAIRMAN

ANY CHANCE OF gettingout of these case as i pin pounted out the lacunas here

And one more thing i have drafted an rti asking all the proofs and the copy and th evidences used against me registers after the decision and they are stating that as it is not been disclosed again bevaus Younhave get all the Evidences and proofs during the departmentao enquiry and we will npt provide you again exhausted all reappeals i have to move down to cic now,i didnt get what r thy hiding in facts and how to get down the facts from them and all the proofs because in cic it take 6 months nearby sir.

please help and show some detailed help Your help must be much appreciated*

with

regards

aman

9529782421 gogo

Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2 answers to this question

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

If you have not received the requested information after first appeal proceedings, then as far as RTI is concerned the best way forward it to file a Second Appeal.