Jump to content
  • 0

Duplicate certificates

Guest kalaiyarasu


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Yes. If you are having such copies and can provide such copies to the concerned authority like Board/University and after paying fees.

Some Public authorities are insisting for copy of FIR and non traceable certificate/ and notarized affidavit on circumstances under which originals were lost.

(as some students are abandoning professional courses after joining the institution, and getting duplicates without payment of regular fees and on misappropriation of funds during employment, keeping originals with employer etc.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy