KISHORRE NAIK

Second Appeal Format

Question

KISHORRE NAIK

I need Second Appeal format because am not satisfied by the answer of first appeal athority and for some points he need amout to give answers eventhoug after first appeal every thing is free

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

Search in the concerned Information Commission website, as different Information Commissions might have prescribed different formats.  You can download the format from their website.

Every thing after first appeal free is not proper concept.   For those applicant, Information  not provided within 30 days from receipt of RTI application, the applicant can seek that information free of cost.  If PIO has replied within 30 days, and if the denial is justified according to him, even after first appeal you may not receive the information free of cost.

Focus must be on getting information at the earliest.  Costs may not matter as they are just actuals.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• no1computershoppee
      By no1computershoppee
      IF FAA fails to provide any information how can i proceed to file second appeal.
      How to search for the officer designate for filing the second appeal ( In other words with whom 2nd appeal shall be filed

• Skhanamr
      By Skhanamr
      Hello all,
                   I have given my LL.B 5th sem. exam and after declaration of result i was not satisfied (GOT ATKT in 1 sub. But my paper was good) with my result so I fill an rti to provide photocopy of my answesheet but they refused by saying that university will only give answercopy by filling their on answer copy request form other then they can't. Also the form should be fill under 1 week declaration of result. 
      After this I fill 1st appeal but the result was same. Now what should I have to do, I know you will say that go to 2nd apeal.
      But what is more beneficial in my case Complaint under section 18 or 2nd apeal under 19. Actually I have re-exam after 6 months and it takes almost 1 to 2 year disclose of my appeal. So what is best option 
      What is best option for me for fast result appeal or complaint

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy