BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) have dropped the Clean up Marshal on the street.

kolherk

They are charging 200Rs per person who spit or throw garbage on the street. I would like to know how they are using this money? How much they have spend on which things? Are they doing any audit of this income? How many Clean up Marshal are in service? How much BMC are paying to them? BMC is sure that Marshals are clean and neat before they get the person to be fine?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using RTI INDIA mobile app

ashakantasharma

Can we ask the Govt to implement such rules regarding levy of fines and their effective monitoring systems for every state of India so that it may bring discipline and bring some sort of cleanness  in the country ?

How to proceed ?

Prasad GLN

What are those rules meant for ?

Who should implement them ?

They can be made accountable to their failure in their duties by making such complaints.

The organisations are meant for implementing those directives strictly.

(Take helmet -highway riding in broad day light.example which is more simple, when compared with throwing garbage at any minute in 24 hours)

ashakantasharma

We can only see some kind of correct actions from Govt. when the Govt Dept have to collect the taxes from citizens. When we can observe that they have some officials responsible and authorized to scrutinize and carry out collection of taxes i.e, Income Tax Dept. They know the rules. They know how to implement the rules and remind the Tax payer in case the those are not followed by the Tax payers. They held Tax payers accountable for failure to pay appropriate taxes as per rules laid down in the system. The organisation implement the rules and monitors the effective follows up of the same. I have very much positive experience with the Income Tax Department till now.

So my point is why there are ONLY systems, implementation, rules and effective & Strict actions ONLY FOR COLLECTIVE OF TAXES (INCOME FOR GOVERNMENT) ?

WHY NOT ON EXPENDITURE AND ON USE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY FOR THE GROWTH AND PROSPERITY OF THE NATION ?

WHY THERE IS NO IMPLEMENTATION, NO ACCOUNTABILITY AND NO STRICT ACTIONS ON FAILURES OF THE GOVT ?

GOVT HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE USE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY AND ITS STRICT IMPLEMENTATION AND POSITIVE USE.

Prasad GLN

RTI is enacted to fill up the gap.  As citizens, one can seek such information for transparency and can question accounability ?

(Has Kasab admitted at any time... even after consuming Biryani that he has done wrong ? )

The system wants some one to point out, frame and then fix those who violate.  Every rat can not bell the cat as cats are so many.