Jump to content

Banishment punishment for criminals

Recommended Posts

info sahara


i want banishment punisment for local gundas from my residence ,what is the process,

should i ask criminals records from assistance commissioner of police, please guide me start to end


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prasad GLN

The Indian Constitution has empowered every citizen to reside in any place he likes and all citizens are equal.

The banishment  orders if any may be given temporarily for those known criminals with a rowdy sheet.

Under RTI you can seek any public record from any public authority.

Contact a criminal advocate, who can guide you from start to end, depending on each case with his knowledge and links./influence.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy