Jump to content

Single female child fee relex in private schools


Recommended Posts

सरकार की केवल एक बालिका वाले अभिवाहक को निजी स्कूल में फी माफी की योजना के बारे me

अगर कोई जानकारी हो तो बताए।


Sent from my SM-G610F using RTI INDIA mobile app



Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can file RTI Application to State Public Information officer, District Educational Officer of your district and can seek entire copy of circular / orders / notification / directive with Rs.10/-.  Search website of DEO and file application in prescribed format with such fees in the way the authorities wanted.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me the copy of Government circular / order / directive on norms and eligibility on  Girl child fee waiver 


(You can also search in google and get the GO downloaded)

Edited by Prasad GLN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, you should file an application.Maybe it will be processed in the nearest furture and they'll be able to help solve the problems. Even if they are domestic or family matters, the main point is to get what you need. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • vinita rane
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy