RTI Book for Common man to assists in RTI application filing

Satya Pra

Hi,

I am looking for Book to learn about RTI. I want to file RTI application and I do not know about it. I thought to learn about it in fair detail so that I can have working knowledge of RTI. I may later help others too on RTI so I want enough details covered in it. I do not want encyclopedia kind of book which can deter me to complete the book. So, please suggest two books. First book to gain enough knowledge to file RTI applications of any kind and 2nd book, if first book is not enough to become RTI activist/, to assist other in need of help.

Book's language can be Hindi or English. If Hindi book is useful in filing RTI application in Bihar then suggest Hindi book. Otherwise just easy reading book to understand easily.

I am not from Legal background so please suggest book which talk in non legal words. :) Few words in legal I understand but I do not understand fully. That happens. So, I am concerned about this RTI book's writing style.

Thank You!

Edited by Satya Pra

I generally use Flipkart / Amazon and read reviews there. But in this case, because few only buys the book, almost all are without any review or  so few reviews that cannot count as rating.

Mr.Prakash,

First open the main door, purchase a bare act book in any language you are more familiar, or just load those sections referred, you can certainly master the Act in less than a week.

Once you commence practicing of filing RTI Applications, you can learn with just first four applications.