Jump to content

How I can get the allocation and expenditure details of village panchayat through RTI


Recommended Posts

Prasad GLN

You can file RTI Application to State Public Information Officer, Grama Panchayat and can seek information from them.  A link is being provided for such sample of RTI Application to Gram Panchayat and you can make suitable alterations / modifications to suit your requirement and file RTI Application in the form it was suggested with such remittance of Rs.10/- as RTI fees in prescribed manner.




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Sunil Ahya
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy