Jump to content
  • 1

Regarding not getting My BCA degree from DBR University, Agra (UP).





I had completed my graduation (BCA-2010) from Babu banarasi Das National Institute of Management , Lucknow (U.P.) which was affiliated from Dr Bhim Rao ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.).


Here I want to inform you that we didn't receive any degree neither from this institution nor from this University.


We had also paid Rs.800/- against our BacA degree, no one got this degree.


I want to highlight one most important thing that people goes to this University but they never get this degree even after paying degree amount.


Requesting you to please help us regarding getting this BCA degree.


In case of not getting this degree we will take necessary action against this.


Hoping for the best resolution from your side.


Please find my marksheet in attachment for detailed reference.



Thanks and regards,

Aditya Baranwal

BCA -2010 batch



Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app



Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

This problem continued from Agra University since decades.

Search their website the date of convocation as they must conduct convocation within prescribed period of announcing results.  As Chancellor is  Governor and there is a ritual of awarding some doctorates to celebrities, getting their appointment is stated as one of the reason for such delays.

File this as grievance in UGC on line portal as not getting degree certificate even after several years is a serious thing.

Make a group of some students and file consumer complaint against University seeking compensation of one lakh per each student.  The process is simple and you can purchase CP Act (Bare act) and file complaint before District Consumer forum alleging deficiency of service by University.  To give weight to your complaint, group as many students as possible collect Rs.100/- from each and file writ before High Court, directing University to provide degrees.  

We can only suggest alternate plans and they are simple and costs less than Rs.100/- in all.  You have lot of student unions affiliated to some  party or other.  They play active role  and are are very powerful, you can ask them to file a writ in High Court on your behalf as they have huge funds.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy