Jump to content

About plot development fee

ML Mehra

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

You have to file RTI Application and seek such information from State Public Information Officer, Municipality /village / Corporation of Derabassi.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the copy of schedule of fees fixed for recovering from owners as development fee for permitting construction of house at.....................................................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy