Jump to content



Recommended Posts


Factory ka waste material mandir k saamne gira diya jaata h...yha pe jaane aane me bahut problem h..hawa bahne k karan bahut urta h..mandir me chl a jaata h..

Vill and Po- Harpur Ailoth Near Pani tanki PS-Musrigharari Dist-Samastipur Pin-848101 BIHAR



Sent from my SM-G610F using RTI INDIA mobile app



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Make this complaint with such photographs separately to Village authorities and Police also with photographs.

After one month seek information through RTI Application on action taken against your complaint.

Search website of those public authority,Study RTI  segment.. Locate correct Public Information officer, format of application and mode of remitting RT Fees of Rs.10/- as fundamental in seeking information under RTI Act.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy