Jump to content

Victim of corruption.

sunny daryani

Recommended Posts

This is very sad to write under RTI I asked few questions to government for conducting illegal auction of land of farmer . After filling second appeal the matter was kept in front of sic still no prompt reply. Can anyone advice me that I should take such action these people should loose their job


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using RTI INDIA mobile app



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Under RTI one can seek information available with public authority in the form of a material record and it is not a remedy.

Approach to Court and get injunction immediately if you want a remedy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Prasad GLN
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy