ALTERATION OF DRAINAGE SYS

Satyendra6

I am requesting city nagar Nigam & the collector since long for alteration work of a blocked drainage in front of my house. After 2 /3 years some alteration was done recently but problem still alive due to some influencial personalities not allowing constr in front of their house. Pl suggest solutions.

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

I have given various applications to collector and in the Rajasthan sampark karyalya also. Collector every time orders nagar Nigam to ensure clenliness if the drainage which is not the permanent solution.

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

Take it legally.  First issue legal notice to concerned authorities that are responsible for proper maintenance, wait for a month,  make a pre litigation petition before Lok Adalat and reduce all your efforts and then go for a Consumer complaint seeking heavy damages against that authority.  Preserve the images of such destruction of your property and hazards to your personal health through photographs and send them as copies through post with legal notice and also file them as copies before Lok Adalat, so that you can get evidence from them later.

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.  Your issue is already on public record and what you want at this point is not just information but ultimate remedy at the earliest. Go legally, the consumer forum complaint may not cost more than Rs.500/- in all if you appear in person.  The burden of proving that they are negligent rests on the opposite party i.e.Authority that is responsible for maintenance.