Empanelement of firm

khumandhana

After filling RTI i came to know that information Technology department empanelled firm who didn't fulfill eligibility criteria for empanelement. So which step will be better, shouls i lodge a complain to vigilance commision or should i go to court or anything else

Sent from my SM-G7202 using RTI INDIA mobile app

The first step is taking up with any issue is write to  ITD as complaint and waiting for their response.

The second step is seeking information through RTI.

Information solicited: 

1)Please provide information as to how ..................................firm was empanelled though the firm is not fulfilling the criterion of............................ as stipulated in No.....................of the GO No.......................

2)Please provide the copy of that GO/Circular that empowers any authority and his powers to violate the GO.

3)Please provide copies of  all office notes that state the violations pointed while accepting the application, the over riding of such stipulations, recommendations and admitting the unqualified firm for including in the panel. 

First collect all the evidences, get something in writing committed by authority, then approach to HC through writ mandamus praying for removal of such firm from the panel as it is gross violation of qualifications stipulated in the GO.

Please do not think that any Government authority like CVC etc takes actions against such violations.  They just do a post office work like VC sending to Head office, Head office once again sending it to concerned dept., the concerned dept., offers some lame explanation, HQ accepts the same and recommends to VC that they agree with such actions of that dept., and VC closing the same stating that there is no vigilance angle.

Court is the one and only final remedy, if one can afford.