Jump to content

RTI Videos-How RTI is getting diluted by the use of Supreme Court judgements


Recommended Posts

  • 7 months later...

Dear Sir,

      I am CB Mishra, just got retired from defence service as Petty Officer equivalent to Havaldar in Army. I got retired from Indian Navy on 31 Jul 18. I want to know how can I place the request for defence waste land in Andhra Pradesh. I am presently residing in Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam. What are the documents required for availing the land & procedure for the same. I would be grateful to you if you let me know the details. I hope the positive response from your end. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy