Need of your valuable advice. Kindly provide.

DAA

Question

Sir,

Due to some mistakes of trust i have given rent to my relatives now they are not vacating the building building is in dilapidated condition but they are not understanding the present position of building and also they are saying there are owner .

Iam the owner ,i filed complaint at police station they asked permission time to vacate the building within 3 months during this time they filed caveat application to district court they are owners ,hence the police officer had said you can solve your case through court only.

After few days i complained about dilapidated building which was owned by me to municipal office to demolish an old building, now after inspection of building Municipality had issued notice to us on today about dilapidated building to demolish the old dilapidated building within 30 days from owner side or otherwise they will file criminal case on owner according to municipal act 1965 ,(As per registered documents and property tax we are owners, but possession is of my relatives) and also forwarded notice copy to S.I. and C.I. and sub divisional officer of police , and tahsildar of concerned town.

Now totally iam in total confuse what do i need to do ,

1.May i send any application to municipal office to demolish our building from municipal office side only because they(tenants) are not vacating and understanding the building position and situation.

2.Do i need to keep silent after completion of one month period municipal officer will demolish the dilapidated building or they Will file criminal case on us not following the notice which was issued by Municipality.

Kindly help , thanking you sir...

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Members in the forum are not competent to guide you on a serious problem of litigation.

Issue legal notice to Municipal office stating that the condition of building is dangerous and  ask them to demolish the building.

Anyone of the public can make such complaint as such collapse may endanger the lives of any one.

Contact Advocate for establishing your ownership and further guidance.