Exam Paper

mudumbisrinivas1981

Question

mudumbisrinivas1981

I am studying L.LB in a law college in Andhra Pradesh. The valuation of the papers is worst. Who ever stuffs the paper with neat handwriting and writes a movie story and fills all the pages is getting higher marks. Upon a careful two long years observation and after talking to them I came to this conclusion. The college knows that I am a whistleblower. Without creating a doubt upon me can I apply for duplicate papers of those persons including mine also?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

Being Advocate first understand what is Exam Paper and what is Answer sheet .

If you are confident,  ask a friend or relative to file a writ mandamus before AP High Court about the irregularities  and ask them to get them revalued by any Law University professor and offer to deposit the valuation fees with the court.

(Even in RTI second appeal, our Mahaguru stated the same thing that one can write Gabbar Singh dialogues as grounds for appeal and no IC cares to go through them)

You may get lot of requests seeking the name of such college for giving such option next time.  Never disclose your name in full and this is open forum and many highly reputed visit the forum and even such examiners may be following the forum.

Edited by Prasad GLN