Misconduct in publishing a paper

mandeepd

Question

I have presented a paper in a conference held by an institute dated on 10/02/2018, which was to publish further. But I now came to know that the paper I presented in February 2018, has been published by a local journal in June 2017 with my name while I have never communicated with the journal in past. And I also prepared the paper in January 2018 and submitted the manuscript to the institute via Email. The institute made the journal to do this misconduct for its benefits in means of the university ranking. When I inquired about this matter from the editor he did not give me a satisfactory response. Even the institute also refused to talk about it. The journal now removed the online copy of the paper. But I have the published copy of the journal and Google is also showing the link to the paper. I have recordings which I communicated with them.

What kind of action may I take against the journal and the institute? Please suggest.

1 answer to this question