Jump to content
  • 0

Wrong allotment of an electrical meter




I have observed one situation were happened near bye to my home , one of surrounding neighbour had given rent to others , they are not vacating the house recently they had get an electrical meter in their tenants name ,
Tenants got electrical meter by submitting a 100rupees stamp paper as bond, concerned department had alloted meter connection to them for sake of bribe, now my are my neighbour wants to drag the situation through RTI ,
Kindly provide the format and also what are the information do we need to ask through RTI.
Do we need to give a complaint against the officer or raise the application through RTI.
Kindly suggest me,
Thanking you...

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy